PT Jawa Satu Power
PT Jawa Satu Power is a Joint Venture Entity between PT Pertamina Power Indonesia, Garuda Power Holdings B.V. and Sojitz Global Investment B.V. established on December 05, 2016 as a Special Purpose Company in running, controlling and managing the assets of Jawa-1 Power Plant business activities, which serves as the largest gas fired power plant with CCGT technology in Southeast Asia. The Company runs its business professionally by upholding an effective and efficient Corporate Governance Principles in order to provide continuous added values to Indonesia through stable power supply.
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably from mechanical/electrical/industrial major.
- Has a minimum 7 years of working experience as a Procurement Officer in power plant-O&M company
- Familiar with the Local Legislation associated with all procurement activity
- Good knowledge of Local & International procurement processes (including Incoterm provision) for the Power Industry
- Good knowledge of Commercial & Legal aspects and also the business process covering the procurement activity
- Thorough understanding of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Control program related to power Industry
- Experience with the use of ERP system (SAP,Maximo,etc)
- Fluent in the use of MS Office programs
- Has the ability to communicate and negotiate (written&spoken) effectively in English
- Mature personality, strong negotiation, good communication skills with internal & external parties
- Able to work independently with a minimum supervision
- Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang
Silahkan kirim CV terbaru anda ke: firstname.lastname@example.org